MyVegies Vegetarian BCAA is enriched with vitamins B2, also called riboflavin, as well as B6, or pyridoxine. These micronutrients are fundamental components that support your overall well-being.
Vitamins B2 and B6 are B-complex vitamins. Being water-soluble, they are not stored in the body, so you need to replenish them more frequently. All B vitamins contribute to the energy-yielding metabolism, meaning they help the body convert food into fuel. They also contribute to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamins B2 and B6 are especially important for athletes and other physically active people as they help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
• 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
• Enriched with vitamins B2 and B6
• Supports energy production
• Derived from vegetable sources
• No genetically modified ingredients
• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
• Packed with recyclable materials
Quantity: 450 g
Serving size: 1 scoop(s) (15.0 g)
Servings per container: 30
Quantity: 150 g
Serving size: 1 level scoop(s) (2.0 g)
Servings per container: 75
BCAA 2:1:1 New Formula
- High concentration BCAA in each serving supports regeneration
- Protects against catabolism
- Positive effect on anabolic processes
- Great tastes and well dissolves
- Comfortable form of powder